Thursday, August 29, 2013

Week 1

Woohoo! College football season is officially upon us my brothers! It is time for us to indulge in all the greatness and glory that consists of the college gridiron!

Okay....

Maybe I got a little carried away, but none the less this is the time of year that I live for. In my last post I said that I would be presenting my team picks along with the great female logic that goes along with it. If I pick a team based solely on team color and QB cuteness factors I will say so.

However...

This week is what I like to call my bye week on game calling.

Its the first week of the season come on! I'll watch and see what happens this week so that I can start making informed decisions the following week, besides the good stuff doesn't happen till mid season. And let's face it the first games of every season are pretty much gimme games with some rare exceptions.

So college football junkies kick back, watch, and take some notes. They might pay off in the end.

On a quick side note...

Who thought that Manziel wouldn't be sitting out during the important part of the season?... Oh yeah this girl. Manziel's slap on the wrist is sitting out half of the Rice game.... the Rice game!

To my friends who still think I know nothing...

The Tata's-1
You- 0

Enjoy the first weekend folks. We will reconvene afterwards.

Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment