Friday, April 12, 2013

Let Me Introduce Myself

Well, I am the same author of The Writers Block and Other Stuff for starters.

The new blog is because the other stuff became a lot of other stuff. So in an effort to refocus myself and my writing I am differentiating my blogs.

This blog is pretty much summed up in its name. I am a sports junkie and I am female.

My hope in this is to let women out there know its okay to be a sports junkie, and maybe help women that aren't that into a sport or sports.

And men maybe I will be able to let you in on what is going through the female mind during a game. And trust me when I say that its more than his butt looks good in those pants.

Now with that said I am going to repost things that I have already written so some of the intial content will be dated, but no worries. Baseball just started up and college football season is just around the corner.

I will also throw out there, that this is an opinion place. I am not here to report facts, if that is what you are looking for then you have stumbled upon the wrong place. Think of this more like the color commentary for the games. However, the stats and things I do post will be correct. Everything else is just opinion and isn't the view of anyone or any entity.

So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment